What's new

Going from Droid X to Iphone 4

michelle4439

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to see if I could get some help. I am trying to decide if I like the Iphone more than my X. The ios does seem smoother. I got so tired of the freezing and rebooting. There are some things I miss and was wondering if I could get some advice on apps. I have only been using ip4 for 3 days. I am still trying to learn about the phone. On my X 1.) I had an app that after I made a phone call the phone would automatically go to the home screen without having to manually doing it. 2.) Is there a way to change the homescreen and add a weather app on it like beautiful widgets? 3.) Is there an app like handcent or go sms for ip4? Most of these are just customizations so I don't think these will be a make it or break it deal for me. I just need some help on some apps PLEASE. I don't know much about the apps yet. I am still searching the forums and trying to learn. I have also been deciding on if I should jailbreak or not. My X was not rooted. THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING OUT A NEWBIE TO APPLE PRODUCTS.

Hello everyone, I wanted to see if I could get some help. I am trying to decide if I like the Iphone more than my X. The ios does seem smoother. I got so tired of the freezing and rebooting. There are some things I miss and was wondering if I could get some advice on apps. I have only been using ip4 for 3 days. I am still trying to learn about the phone. On my X 1.) I had an app that after I made a phone call the phone would automatically go to the home screen without having to manually doing it. 2.) Is there a way to change the homescreen and add a weather app on it like beautiful widgets? 3.) Is there an app like handcent or go sms for ip4? Most of these are just customizations so I don't think these will be a make it or break it deal for me. I just need some help on some apps PLEASE. I don't know much about the apps yet. I am still searching the forums and trying to learn. I have also been deciding on if I should jailbreak or not. My X was not rooted. THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING OUT A NEWBIE TO APPLE PRODUCTS.
I'm new to apple products as well. Just got a macbook pro a month ago and my iPhone 4 about a week and a half ago. As far as I know, widgets are for androids and I don't believe there is any for ios. And as far as handcent, bitesms seems to be pretty much the same thing but better, but if I believe you have to jailbreak to get it.

Could you post a pic of the weather widget? Thanks

Yes you need to jailbreak.. Search for green poison. It's very simple and if u mess something up u plug it into iTunes and u can restore it super easy.. Once u jailbreak with green poison then it will download the jailbreak app store called cydia and u got bite SMS. U can face chat on 3G u can also install the weather widget like htc clock:) plenty of other stuff too. Change spell check. Instal all kinds of tweaks.