What's new

Got a question about switching from a droid to an iphone 4

chris_lohnes

Reaction score
Ok I have a question that needs to be answered asap please.
I have a droid x.
If i have an unlimited data package with verizon for my droid x, can I buy an iphone 4 and have it activated on my line with no additional fees? they are both 3g phones, but im just trying to make sure.
I dont wanna get surprised with additional fees, so im just wondering if switching to an i4 from my droid x be totally free as if im switching from a droid to another droid using the *228 method.

and another question, do we have to activate it on itunes first and then do *228? and if we do have to activate it through itunes first, is there anything we have to type in or is it just click this and that, accept terms and your good to call *228?

PLEASE help. Ive had no help with this:)

That's a question that you will have to ask Verizon directly. In terms of activating, all you do to activate an iPhone is connect it to your computer and open iTunes.

I switch between my i4 and droid x all the time. No extra fees. Just have to redo your voice mail each time

Smartphone to Smartphone is no problem. Just don't switch to a regular phone - not even temporarily - or you'll lose your unlimited data plan. ;)

Exactly, I just got an iPhone 4s to replace my HTC Thunderbolt and I kept my Unlimited plan (used an upgrade). There were no "fees" that I saw.