What's new

GEVEY Turbo SIM Unlock for iPhone 4 IOS 4.1 4.2 4.3 Only 7.99$ but 15.99$ on eBay

milly369

Reaction score
GEVEY Turbo SIM Unlock for iPhone 4 IOS 4.1 4.2 4.3 Only 7.99$ on Pandawill but 15.99$ on eBay

New version Gevey turbo unlock sim card
fully unlock: 2G/3G GPRS/EDGE/3G STK iTunes
Will unlock iPhone 4G with: 
firmware 4.1 (baseband 02.10.04)
firmware 4.2.1 (baseband 03.10.01)
firmware 4.3(baseband 04.10.01)

Instructions

Step 1: Turn of your iPhone 4 and insert your SIM card and GEVEY SIM together with the metal SIM tray provided.

Step 2: Turn on your iPhone and wait for the SIM Welcome menu to show and then select accept.

Step 3: At the beginning a no service message will show on your iPhone. Do not do anything and wait until you see one signal bar appears on the top left corner.

Step 4: After you see the signal bar you dial 112and hang-up within 2 seconds.

Step 5: Turn on the Airplane Mode and then turn off right away. Your iPhone will show SIM Failure and then No SIM Card Installed.

Step 6: Until the No SIM Card Installed message shows up turn on the Airplane Mode again and turn it off right away again. The SIM Failure message will show and the signal will show up after a few seconds.

Your iPhone 4 should now be unlocked on baseband 02.10.04, 03.10.01

Last edited:
Just make sure that if you decide to use this method that it is not illegal in your country, even though it is only for two seconds that you ring the emergency line imagine if 1000 or 2000 or even 10,000 people doing it all around the same time what it does for the emergency lines. plus i doubt this method will work if if already has not been stopped in 4.3.2 just like the permanent unlock solution

The SIM Failure message will show and the signal will show up after a few seconds.

i already tried GEVEY SIM unlock method and it sucks. My phone never got unlocked. all the steps mentioned above worked fine except for the last step. SIM Failure message showed up and signal never came after few seconds/minutes/hours. I actually tried this with the local shop here. Quite possible that the GEVEY SIM that he had might not be original. But i just dumped this the moment i came to know that u need to repeat the same exercise (following 6 steps) the moment u restart you phone!

Not sure how the REBEL SIM works!!

thank you for your feed back on this sim that i know many people here want to try it.

Any gevey sim under the price of at least 35 dollars is the fake gevey sim, which are sold on eBay, and Amazon. They can give your phone overheating issues. I actually bought mine when they first came out, and it was 61 dollars. You'd have to be a fool to think something as cheap as 7 or 8 dollars to unlock your phone is real. You can buy the real one on the Iphone, BlackBerry cell phone repair and parts ApplenBerry ApplenBerry site. They are the only people that make gevey sims.

Last edited: