What's new

Gevey Supreme

alukado

Reaction score

The next version of Gevey SIM will be called Gevey Pro Plus and it will unlock your iPhone 4 baseband 04.10.01, 03.10.01 and 02.10.04 on iOS 4.x.x untethered. Untethered unlock means you don't have to do the manual unlock procedure every time you reboot your iPhone 4. As Gevey Pro Plus will automate the manual unlock method, so you won't be needing to dial 112 or put your iPhone into airplane mode for 45 seconds etc.

Anyone heard of that? If it works as it advertised, I'll definitely grab one.

I'm sure just like the original gevey sim it would be all over the Internet if it worked. Also it would be on the official gevey website if it was. Otherwise I doubt it would be called a gevey sim...

Got it works sort of like it advertised The BIG problem is you still need to press 112 the 1st time bleh

Got it works sort of like it advertised The BIG problem is you still need to press 112 the 1st time bleh

Have you heard of GEVEY Ultra..? They say you don't need to dial 112 anymore..it is released by the same team who make the gevey sim

Just wanted to give some personal feedback on my experience with the product. I picked up two iPhone 4's for cheap (Craigslist/ some guy got them to unlock & couldn't do it). I'm not a hacker or anything like that, just a regular guy. Took them home popped open a youtube video and Jailbroke both. Discovered I couldn't unlock= Ordered Gevey Supreme

Doesn't work as advertised. After several attempts and about 40 minutes my phones are finally unlocked. Had to call 112 + turn on & off airplane mode etc (There are steps, not plug and play) several times. Phones are working, then install a program through Cydia to get Facetime to work. Once my phone rebooted all of a suden my carrier (T-Mobile) is gone. I go through the same process again. Finally get it working. Works for a day, then all of a sudden its not working again.... I constantly have to unlock phones & never know when there going to loose there service. Not sure if its a user erer or defective product I got but thats my experience so far

Just wanted to give some personal feedback on my experience with the product. I picked up two iPhone 4's for cheap (Craigslist/ some guy got them to unlock & couldn't do it). I'm not a hacker or anything like that, just a regular guy. Took them home popped open a youtube video and Jailbroke both. Discovered I couldn't unlock= Ordered Gevey Supreme

Doesn't work as advertised. After several attempts and about 40 minutes my phones are finally unlocked. Had to call 112 + turn on & off airplane mode etc (There are steps, not plug and play) several times. Phones are working, then install a program through Cydia to get Facetime to work. Once my phone rebooted all of a suden my carrier (T-Mobile) is gone. I go through the same process again. Finally get it working. Works for a day, then all of a sudden its not working again.... I constantly have to unlock phones & never know when there going to loose there service. Not sure if its a user erer or defective product I got but thats my experience so far

It's not a default, that's how gevey works, you will have to unlock your phone anytime you reboot the device or anytime the device will lose signal.

bab2010 said:
It's not a default, that's how gevey works, you will have to unlock your phone anytime you reboot the device or anytime the device will lose signal.

Not sure if that's entirely true. I loose my signal & the signal/ T-Mobile comes back by itself. I haven't tried rebooting yet (I do turn off & on phones everyday. Sometimes I have to redo steps/// several times. Other times it turns on to a T-Mobile signal). To say the process has been a pain would be an understatement. Then again, I have a working phone (sometimes) until a better unlock comes out

If you only loose your signal for a few seconds then you shouldn't have to redo it...

Just wanted to share/ let anyone know who is interested in this product..Do Not Get It. After speaking w/ the dealer I purchased the product from (Very reputable/ sells tins of different things) he not only refunded me but told me what a terrable investment these chips were. He bought over 500 & said about 70% of the people had problems with the chip. It works sometimes & not others.

Also I know I'm a new member of the forum but I do think it is important that respondents post facts. Not hearsay or untrue info. The Gevey is sold as a product that is meant to be a one time hack that will run by itself afterwards. Loosing signal has nothing to do with functionality of the unlock. I loose my signal for half the day & it will come back by itself. Rebooting the phone also has nothing to do with it's "suposed" functionality.

Again, anyone interested in this, avoid it like the plague. Go w/ Gevey Pro. Little extra work but at least it works

I haven't tried the supreme but I know that the gevey pro works great as long as the phone doesn't turn off everything is good

Only the gsm signal works. I have an iphone4 with bb 4.10.01 and sofware 4.3.5.
I used à dutch KPN and a t-mobile sim and i can make calls, but i can not get the gprs or 3G to work. The signal is on top but there is no connection.
I am sure that i have the right apn settings.
I also tried both sims in a factory unlocked iPhone and everthing works.
So the gevey sim pro and ultra dont do as promised.
Maby somebody has à good tip?

and it works perfectly as advertise, I can turn the phone on and off and it re-connect to Tmobile network automatically WITHOUT having to dial 112.

I did have the GEVEY Pro before and it drove me nut as I have to manually redo everything each time.

I've been waiting for the DEV team to come up with the unlock software for more than half the year but with the new JAILBREAKME 3.0 and GEVEY ULTRA sim, the wait is over.