What's new

Getting rid of Unicorn "frequently used" emojis

xrayeyes

Reaction score
I don't like nor use the new unicorn emojis and they are first on my emoji keyboard as "frequently used" I tried Keyboard reset, but that isn't working...nothing resets. Not even my text replacement phrases.

I searched Apply support communities and there are several complaints with the same issue, but no replies on if it will be fixed. I did submit feedback to Apple.

Anyone have any ideas yet on how to fix?

Use others and they will bump your [emoji882] off the list

Nope...still there as the most frequently used. Also, still appears to be a glitch that the keyboard reset doesn't work.

I was also annoyed by those, but kinda forgot about them. Seems like if you scroll the "frequently used" to the left, it will stay on that side. Tapping on the clock icon toggles between the actually frequently used and those pesky unicorns. And it stays that way.

all the answers on this page are incorrect. they only explain how to hide them, not delete them. (or rather turn them off)

go into settings > general > keyboard. scroll to bottom and toggle memoji stickers off

I believe back then when this thread was created, this option wasn't available yet.