What's new

Cannot log in due to failed server connection

Pgreenwell

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been some time since I was last on the forum. I have a iPhone 6 Plus and have several issues with this phone. However. I won't bombard you with them all at once and will stick to one issue at a time. This evening I am using an employment services app to search for open positions and submit my resume for consideration. I have only been able to log in once this evening successfully. All other attempts are returning an error message to me — sorry you cannot be logged in at this time due to failed connection to the server. Please check your connection and try again.

I am pretty tech savvy and know far more than the average person might about the iphones. I admit though I lack knowledge with regards to servers. I use cox for my ISP and I seem to be connected to the internet just fine. Can anyone give me an idea as to what the cause is for this message and how to fix the issue so that I can log in and continue submitting my resume for positions? Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Apple iPhone Forum

Hi and welcome back.

I'll hazard a guess that the problem is at the other end of the pipe. Maybe the server is down for maintenance?

I'd give it a few hours and try again.

If you want to PM the server address to me I'll try to reach it and let you know whether I can. That should at least let you know where the problem may lie.