What's new

First time jailbreaking?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I have been following this jailbreak scene since sunday and I can hardly contain myself and wanted to do it already but I held back because of problems. Just so I know, if I jailbreak now what sort of problem will I run into? If there's any. Thanks

I haven't really had any problems except allot of the apps are for previous breaks and don't work yet. As long as you back up with iTunes first then you should be all good.

My phone locked up and went into safe mode a couple times yesterday but today I had absolutely no problems at all. Enjoy.

My phone locked up and went into safe mode a couple times yesterday but today I had absolutely no problems at all. Enjoy.

for anyone reading this, it most likely didn't lock up on it's own. what you did was probably install an app that wasn't compatible with your phone, and was booted into safe mode because it couldnt handle how to run the program.

It doesn't just go into safe mode out of nowhere.

Safe mode isn't as scary as it sounds for anyone yet to experience it. It's literally just the default home screen usually with none of the extra apps you have installed showing.

If you get put into safe mode after installing a new app from cydia simply go back into cydia and un-install the last app you downloaded. Then it should be back to normal.