What's new

Will Apple know i have jailbroken & another ?

thanks so much!

so you highly recommend snowbreeze? i have never heard of it. only green poision. and what about my 4th question? How often do phones actually get bricked?

If you are on verizon, try to google and find out what others have been using to jailbreak their phone, because you should know that you will have to unlock your phone after jailbreaking it. Unless your phone is factory unlock, then you can use any tool you want to jailbreak your phone. """ Remeber to backup your phone on iTune on your computer, and also remeber to shsh with tinyumbrella your actual jailbreak incase you want to revert back one day."""

What do you mean I will "have to unlock your phone after jailbreaking it"?

Am i mistaking on this? If you are on verizon and under contract, it means that the phone is locked, in case you jailbreak the iOS, you will have to unlock it, and after unlocking it, you can be able to use any sim card on it, otherwise you will have to use your phone just like an iPod after jailbreaking it and not unlocking it. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I jailbroke it last night and it doesn't unlock your phone. Verizon doesn't use sim cards. My phone works fine!

I am jailbroken on VzW too. I'll tell you, I had a number of Droids, as you can see by my signature.. Each one of them were rooted, and I bricked each one at least once and had to go through a ton of steps and touble to bring it back. I got my iPhone, and went to jailbreak it... NO ISSUES. Easy as pie and I tried restoring thinking there would be an issue with that... NONE. It's by far easier and better than rooting, and completely worth it.