What's new

first batch of watches shipped already???

fdolce1991

Reaction score
A little annoyed here I ordered my watch at 3:05 am with a delivery notice of 4/24-5/8 apparently people are getting emails saying they are shipping while mine is "still processing " and haven't been charged yet

Did not get an email, I checked my status at the Apple Store, and one of the watches I ordered has changed from Processing to Preparing to Ship. It is my wife's watch, which is a 38mm sport with delivery date of 4/24 to 5/8. My watch still shows processing. I don't think any watches have actually shipped but should be soon.

Did not get an email, I checked my status at the Apple Store, and one of the watches I ordered has changed from Processing to Preparing to Ship. It is my wife's watch, which is a 38mm sport with delivery date of 4/24 to 5/8. My watch still shows processing. I don't think any watches have actually shipped but should be soon.
Your watch will likely ship shortly after your credit card has been charged. At that point you should receive a shipping notification from the Apple online store.

The Apple Watches have been shipped in bulk to regional distribution centres in the countries included in the initial launch. They will be shipped from there to the individual purchasers for deliveries starting on Friday.

I heard they're starting to charge cards and ship today

I keep checking and checking. I feel like someone is going to reach out from my computer and slap my wrist. I feel like a kid on the way to Disneyland . . . are we there yet?
So far mine still reads: Delivers: May 13 - May 27
:(

I keep checking and checking. I feel like someone is going to reach out from my computer and slap my wrist. I feel like a kid on the way to Disneyland . . . are we there yet?
So far mine still reads: Delivers: May 13 - May 27
:(

I read this on nbcnews.com :
Many who ordered the new smartwatch online earlier this month were told that delivery could take a month or longer, although Apple has promised to begin deliveries Friday to those who were among the first to place orders.
But Apple is now contacting some customers who were originally told to expect a lengthy wait time and letting them know their watches could arrive sooner.

Mine has been shipped, it arrives tomorrow morning.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I downloaded the UPS app to get ready for my notice of delivery. So happy & jealous of the 1st batchers. Did I create a new word?