What's new

iPhone 5 Pre-Orders From Apple Slip to Two Weeks Within First Hour

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
iphone-5-shipping-estimates-e1347611611338.png
Already... the iPhone 5's first round of shipments, for September 21st, have sold out. Shipping estimates have slipped to two weeks on Apple's website. Although, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint's website are still listing September 21 as the delivery date for iPhone 5.
If you haven't pre-ordered your iPhone 5 yet, then the only option would be to buy it directly from your carrier or pick it up from Apple's retail store on September 21st.
Source: iPhone Hacks

wow every one was really early to pre order the phone just like with the 4 and 4S and dates being pushed back 2-3 weeks but within the first few hours? that must be some kind of record for apple and people are saying its not worth getting and its just a bigger iphone 4S :D

I am glad I pre ordered so early

how do you feel about having to change to shared data
I'm not switching to shared data... as it's not a requirement. Two lines, 550 shared minutes, Unlimited texts, 3GB of data for each line..... is cheaper than two lines on a 6GB shared plan.

I like my unlimited plan I think they should give us the choice to switch or not we pay right

Only if you upgrade other words thats the down part you can pay full price for the phone and still keep your plan the way it is but that's if you want to push out that kind of cash

I want it bad but don't want to lose my unlimited data like the other guy said. But I want to wait too because of what happened with the iPhone 4 when it first came out with the antenna issues. I was told neve to buy the first shipment even was told by Verizon and a apple employee lol

Your right I will wait to but also I don't want to lose my unlimited either but I did talk to a guy with verizion he said a 6gb would only be $140 a month and a 8 or 9gb would be $159 a month the 9gb is like unlimited because it's alot of data to use that's why I'm thinking about it

I'm not switching to shared data... as it's not a requirement. Two lines, 550 shared minutes, Unlimited texts, 3GB of data for each line..... is cheaper than two lines on a 6GB shared plan.
But, do you use 6 GB? How would it work for you if you could get by with 4 GB?

how can i get it first?

How can you get the iPhone first? Well if you did not pre order in the first hour then your only hope is to sit outside the apple store on launch day or find some one who will get it on release day who wants to sell one