What's new

Sprint shipping iphone 4s already

applechic07

Reaction score
Users on sprint users are reporting they have received tracking numbers already for ups!! I have yet to receive mine. My status still says processing! anyone else's shipped?

I pre ordered my iPhone 4S last Friday morning & was told by my network that I will receive a text soon to confirm when it will be dispatched, so I am going to phone my network provider in the morning to find out when I am likely to receive my iPhone 4S?

Really? wow, I still havent gotten mine. But does anyone know for certain if the people that preordered the iphones will get them a couple days early like the iphone 4 release?

I don't know...lots of users are saying they will not ship early. Since this is my first iPhone I did not know that the iPhone 4 shipped early. Did it really??? I wouldn't think apple would allow that but maybe since apple likes to make their customers happy!

I ordered my 4s 3 minutes after preorder began. I have received my tracking information and that shows it left hong kong today and will arrive at my house my the end of the day on Friday. I would be stoked if it cam early but I'm not anticipating that.

Sprint wouldn't ship it already.
It will be out in 2days.
It is less likely to receive the phone after the release date.
It depends, what Apple store you pre-order it from.
Also, when it gets shipped to your Country, and gets posted.