What's new

iPhone 4S Delivery

MCorn24

Reaction score
Has anyone recieved their iPhone4s yet?? . I ordered mine through Sprint and I'm not sure when I am going to recieve it. It's coming via UPS but it doesnt say its been shipped yet.

I ordered mine from sprint too. Still says label has been printed/billing information received. I'm assuming sprint paid extra for Saturday delivery since they are saying that we can expect them Saturday if not Friday. I would think that it would be moving in the ups network by now if they are really going to ship by Friday, because this makes no sense if it has not yet been updated! Ughhh!!!!!!

haha i know, i keep checking every hour mine says the same thing. I really wanna know whats going on and its weird they said we could get it saturday because UPS doesnt deliver on saturdays!

They do If sprint paid extra cuz there's a fee for them to do Saturday delivery.

Hopefully tomorrow it will show that it is in transist to be delivered by friday

I am sooooooooo excited!! Just thought I'd share that with everyone. Mine is expected to be here tomorrow :)

Mine too :) just hope im home when it comes!

Still waiting for tomorrow's suprise!Pray for god!