What's new

Email app crashed trying to send a huge attachment now my jailbreak is all mesed up:(

dss11q13

Reaction score
I tried to send 5 pics from my iphone camera which was about 10mb, this caused the email app to crash. i did the hard reset to fix the email app but now the jailbreak is messed up, infinifolders doesn't work, and the app to move multiple icons at once doesn't work. Also when i try to rearrange icons, instead of wiggling like normal when you move them, as soon as i touch one of the icons it begins to jitter violently...

I vaguely remember that you have to rejailbreak if you hard reset the phone, is this correct? I tried doing this with redsnow, but after rejailbreaking the problem persists.

can anyone help?

iphone 4
latest firmware
windows 7

I vaguely remember that you have to rejailbreak if you hard reset the phone, is this correct? I tried doing this with redsnow, but after rejailbreaking the problem persists.

That's only if you have a tethered jailbreak. I would suggest that you restore via iTunes then rejailbreak again. You will have to start from scratch as far as your jailbreak info is concerned...

Last edited:
And is your mail app crashing when you trying to send 1 or 2 pics? Have you try sending the pictures using another mail account?
(Hoo and what is the name of that cydia app/tweak to select multiple apps at once?)

That's only if you have a tethered jailbreak. I would suggest that you restore via iTunes then rejailbreak again. You will have to start from scratch as far as your jailbreak info is concerned...

i forgot to mention i cant restore via iTunes, thats why i jailbroke it in the first place. it automatically makes me totally reformat the phone like its new.