What's new

Dropped my iphone...

Chris951

Reaction score
Well, tonight my car got stuck in the ice so I tried to push it out, forgetting my phone was in my jacket pocket. Inevitably, I slipped and fell and my iPhone launched out of my pocket and slid across the ice on its screen into some muddy slush. Picked my phone up and it's got scratches all over the screen and got water in the microphone so now that doesn't work... And the screen feels weird when I type like it knocked something loose and it's typing random words and letters.. I ended up getting my car out with sheer determination after punching the steering wheel and busting the horn button off and splitting my knuckle wide open. Definitely not my night... I don't have insurance on this phone, this is my second one, and I just got it last thursday ugh...

Definitely a crappy night for you. :-( Glad you to your car out though. Sounds like a trip to an iPhone repair shop is in order.

Yeah I'm gonna try to just get it replaced at best buy somehow tomorrow.

thomasjtsi said:
Did they replace it or did you have to purchase a new one outright?

They replaced it no questions asked. I am very impressed with best buy's mobile department. They always hook me up. The guy recommended me to get their insurance though since he's the one that helps me every time I break my phones lol.

Great for you, Chris. Best Buy is good for customer experience, and they try to please. And dude, get a bumper case!

EWyatt said:
Great for you, Chris. Best Buy is good for customer experience, and they try to please. And dude, get a bumper case!

Thanks man. Yeah they do have outstanding customer service. Well I got insurance now through best buy and it covers everything. I don't really like cases lol