What's new

Do you pre-order or wait?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
Not being able to hold the phone in my hand before I buy it makes me nervous. I'm thinking that the 5.5 might be a bit too big for me, but maybe when I hold it in my hands I'll feel more comfortable (thats what she said).
I'm worried about pre-ordering the 4.7, only to find out that the 5.5 was the perfect size.

Are you just going to guess which size phone you want before actually handling it?
or are you going wait until you have a chance to hold it and have to wait another 3-4 weeks to have it delivered?

Decisions, decisions.

I'm a waiter for sure when it comes to this. I have to be able to look at the device in person first, and with this time being 2 different sizes there isn't any question that I will need to wait and be able to look at them side by side before purchasing.

I'm going to pre-order. My current phone is acting very strange so the new iPhone can't come a moment too soon.

I'm going to pre-order. My current phone is acting very strange so the new iPhone can't come a moment too soon.
I'm with you. I'm still on the 4s, been waiting for the 6 before the 5 came out!
I can't imagine I'm going to really love the larger screen, as I've never really been in love with the iPad or iPad mini. My smaller phone has always been enough for me. But I wonder if there are going to be any other differences between the 4.7 and the 5.5 other than the screen size.

I'm going to pre order if they give it to us this year, I want that phone soon as.

I'm with you. I'm still on the 4s, been waiting for the 6 before the 5 came out!
I can't imagine I'm going to really love the larger screen, as I've never really been in love with the iPad or iPad mini. My smaller phone has always been enough for me. But I wonder if there are going to be any other differences between the 4.7 and the 5.5 other than the screen size.

For me the biggest selling point is the screen size. I'm used to large screens and even the 5S screen size is too small for me.

No decision for me. I'm already use to the 5.5 on the G3, so, plus is my size.

12 November pre ordering starts, I'll be getting the 4"7 as IMO 5"5 will be a brick as I have tiny hands... 128gb black all the way

I'm ordering on Friday, Gold, 16GB and most likely 4.7.

After watching the keynote, its going to be the 4.7 and 64gb. the 16 on my phone now just doesnt cut it for me

Disappointed that there isn't a 32GB.

I'm going to wait. I want to hold the different size iPhones in my hands and see the different colors in person. Then I will make a final decision on which one...SMILE