What's new

Do you clean your phone?

Per the directions. But since that post, I have been forced to move on to a Lifeproof because of water related recoveries.

$3.00 at the optical department at Wal-Mart. Lens Cleaning tissues, 50 in a box. Used them on the Storm. all 3 Droids and now iPhone 5. One towel cleans both my iPhone and iPad.

I just use those wipes they sell for your PC monitor. I have a large container/dispenser similar to those baby wipes.

Eyeglass spray with one of those anti-static clothes. I have a full body invisishield for my iPhone so cleaning it normally just means using the hem of my shirt and it'll be like new

I use cleaner every weekend. You should restart your phone every weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use cleaner every weekend. You should restart your phone every weekend.

There is a waste of time. The only time you ever need to reboot is if the phone fails to work properly. Have gone months without a reboot. In fact in the last year, my single biggest reason for rebooting was to install new iOS betas. So probably seven times in the last year with five of those for the beta installs.

There is a waste of time. The only time you ever need to reboot is if the phone fails to work properly. Have gone months without a reboot. In fact in the last year, my single biggest reason for rebooting was to install new iOS betas. So probably seven times in the last year with five of those for the beta installs.

Dittto. On My last Iphone 4 I was using a Gevey sim and to restart was a royal pain so I made sure the battery never died. I think I restarted it twice in 2 years.

I personally do not like too many things, so I my every day to clean up

I hate smudges on my phone. I clean multiple times a day with a lens cleaner and microfiber cloth. Co-workers make fun of me until they want their phone cleaned. Then I use spit and the carpet. Laugh at me will they. 😁