What's new

how often do you clean your iPhone?

I usually do a quick wipe of the screen daily... then actually remove from the case and clean the entire phone once a week-ish.

thomasjtsi said:
I usually do a quick wipe of the screen daily... then actually remove from the case and clean the entire phone once a week-ish.

I do that every day lol.

Always happy to see someone who switched from a droid to an iPhone be happy with their iPhone. I know of a few android people who say that going with an iOS device is like taking a step back from real technology. I think iOS is doing very well for itself. So much smoother and organized in my opinion.



Yes, I feel Android is alright, but the iOS software just seems more polished and the hardware beats any Android device out there.

iPhoneTibster said:
Always happy to see someone who switched from a droid to an iPhone be happy with their iPhone. I know of a few android people who say that going with an iOS device is like taking a step back from real technology. I think iOS is doing very well for itself. So much smoother and organized in my opinion.



I am one of those people and you are absolutely correct. I've been using Android since the HTC Hero and iOS has come a looooooong way.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

sekelani said:
okay guys, i constantly wipe my screen after use . Oven when i make a call or text someone , every night i clean it the front back and sides, i have a case that protects the back and front side with a screen protector. Just so obsessed, because i work so hard to get this phone lol, actually i clean all of my ios devices every day, ipad2 white 16 gig as well and obviously my mac..
S any one has crazy has i am?

my twin!!!!!

I clean my white 4s every night before going to bed. I use the Bausch + Lomb "clens". I am quite picky about the cleanliness of my phone, however I'm not fond of bulky cases, so I just have a white bumper on mine.