What's new

how often do you clean your iPhone?

sekelani

Reaction score
okay guys, i constantly wipe my screen after use . oven when i make a call or text someone , every night i clean it the front back and sides, i have a case that protects the back and front side with a screen protector. just so obsessed, because i work so hard to get this phone lol, actually i clean all of my iOS devices every day, ipad2 white 16 gig as well and obviously my mac..
s any one has crazy has i am?

If you don't clean the phone everyday then the phone will scream at you!!!

telemarketing-call-copyright2.gif

megalosdog said:
I do the same. Check out a thing called fuzzy fingers at walmart, its microfiber and works wonders

Sounds interesting. How much are we talking?

megalosdog said:
like 2 or 3 bucks..and the best part is it uses no chemicals

I'm all the way in Australia. Hope they have it here

you can get them on amazon for a few bucks as well. They definatly work on keeping things clean i have one in my desk drawer i use on my laptop all the time.

megalosdog said:
I would think so or at least something close to it. Its green and has like these little finger things on it. or maybe a microfiber cloth from the auto section

Okay mate. I'll try it out

I find myself cleaning this white iPhone 4S way easier than my old black iPhone 4. Of coarse because it's white and finger prints and smudges aren't very visible, but I give it a good cleaning every night.



iPhoneTibster said:
I find myself cleaning this white iPhone 4S way easier than my old black iPhone 4. Of coarse because it's white and finger prints and smudges aren't very visible, but I give it a good cleaning every night.



That's why I got the white one. Haha. 64gig white. I think I'm inline with this device. Lol.

Clean my iPhone4 perhaps daily,wipe it down on the front screen at least.

My screen stays pretty clean compared to my Droid Incredible. They say its a finger print resistant screen and it works well in my opinion. Good stuff! Im so happy with my iPhone.

Always happy to see someone who switched from a droid to an iPhone be happy with their iPhone. I know of a few android people who say that going with an iOS device is like taking a step back from real technology. I think iOS is doing very well for itself. So much smoother and organized in my opinion.

