What's new

DHL tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had exactly the same problem with the tracker. It took two days after arriving in Amsterdam to get delivered to me

I am in the same situation. Tracking number provided by Apple shows the bulk parcel left Shatax and must have probably reached Amsterdam yesterday. Hope I get the delivery tomorrow because I can't live another weekend without the iPhone 7.
I was the same waiting for the shipment to arrive in the UK.
I received my Dispatch email on 24th and my phone was delivered on the 28th so pretty quick.
The flight from China didn't take that long....I'm guessing about 10hrs.

I am in the same situation. I have managed to track it as far as Amsterdam as it arrived there today instead of yesterday. It has passed customs at 16.47 and there is no more information at the moment. I would imagine it will be next week before it reaches me in Scotland and even then I will be at work so I can't sign for it. :(

I am in the same situation. I have managed to track it as far as Amsterdam as it arrived there today instead of yesterday. It has passed customs at 16.47 and there is no more information at the moment. I would imagine it will be next week before it reaches me in Scotland and even then I will be at work so I can't sign for it. :(
Mine took only four days from the dispatch email from Apple to delivery to me so you might get it little early with any luck.

Mine took only four days from the dispatch email from Apple to delivery to me so you might get it little early with any luck.
I sure hope that's the case. I hate when I have to rearrange delivery.

Same for me now. Checked the tracking on DHL and it says RECOVERED in Amsterdam today. I wish Apple has used UPS instead of DHL. :(

I sure hope that's the case. I hate when I have to rearrange delivery.
Information stops once its delivered to Amsterdam, Once the shipment clears customs its delivered to a carrier (As far as I could ascertain) Then its transported to the destination country and handed over to the final carrier. I kept getting these snippets of info on my Orders page in my Apple account so keep checking there.
Hope you get it soon :)

Mine took 2 days from Amsterdam to Fife

Information stops once its delivered to Amsterdam, Once the shipment clears customs its delivered to a carrier (As far as I could ascertain) Then its transported to the destination country and handed over to the final carrier. I kept getting these snippets of info on my Orders page in my Apple account so keep checking there.
Thanks for the info you have given me some hope.

My apple page tracking now shows out for delivery. Does that mean my phone is out for delivery or are they still tracking for the bulk shipment?

My apple page tracking now shows out for delivery. Does that mean my phone is out for delivery or are they still tracking for the bulk shipment?
Out for delivery normally means it's on a local truck for delivery to your house. You may want to stay home until after the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.