What's new

DHL tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the number works in the app, and I know now, that it is only of use for the container, not my individual phone.

Still never received a proper tracking number
But, guess what , it arrived today
Woo hoo !!!!

I was lucky. I just got in 5 mins before DHL turned up
I still don't understand why the lack of notification and why Apple insisted mine wouldn't be delivered today.
I had a Delivering Today status yesterday so I was sure it wasn't coming today. It was a lovely surprise when it did come though. Haven't had DHL before so I hope this isn't the norm.

I find DHL to be hit or miss when it comes to updates. I've had them leave expensive packages at my door when not home too. Thankfully nothing has gone missing so far. Although another carrier did this on a windy day and my neighbor found my package blowing down the road and brought it to me, lol.

I find DHL to be hit or miss when it comes to updates. I've had them leave expensive packages at my door when not home too. Thankfully nothing has gone missing so far. Although another carrier did this on a windy day and my neighbor found my package blowing down the road and brought it to me, lol.
The trouble is when you pre order its out of your hands as to which carrier you get, So far I have found UPS to be the best, They notified me and came early both years in a row. Last year I got DPD, They weren't that great, didn't turn up at the time stated and then didn't give an alternative, It was after 6pm when they turned up.....I was not pleased with them.

I still don't understand why the lack of notification and why Apple insisted mine wouldn't be delivered today.
I had a Delivering Today status yesterday so I was sure it wasn't coming today. It was a lovely surprise when it did come though. Haven't had DHL before so I hope this isn't the norm.
All these problems with tracking and notifications sure cause extra stress. That's another reason for hoping they can get their act together without much delay.

All these problems with tracking and notifications sure cause extra stress. That's another reason for hoping they can get their act together without much delay.
You're not kidding, Its supposed to be a stress free experience and you should be informed at every step but it just goes to show that isn't always the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.