What's new

DHL tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Purolator myself, but I know they're expensive compared to other carriers. I use Purolator a lot at work and they're top notch. I've used:

-Purolator (A lot, literally hundreds of times): Top notch as mentioned
-DHL a few times: So-so, don't like them leaving stuff at my door step though
-UPS (around 10 times): Good, but has also left items at my door step on occasion
-Canada Post (50 or so times): Good, not as fast as some others, but I trust them to keep my package secure
-Loomis Express a few times: Not likely to be used for little packages like this, they're more set up for business freight. Good price, not very good for personal deliveries though.
-FedEx once or twice: Good experience overall

As you can see, I'm an online shopper. Also tried my hand at running a business at one point.

No couriers are allowed to leave iPhone deliveries anywhere but at the designated destination though, If there is no one at home they have to leave a card to re-arrange delivery, They're not even allowed to leave it with a neighbour.

If I could choose my carrier it would be UPS.

If I could choose your carrier it would be me. I can only imagine turning up to make a delivery and having the customer pleased to see me. Usually it's "Oh, no. Not ANOTHER truck to unload!"

In Germany for delivery l select always DHL they deliver to the post office 100 yards from me. I get an email on my handy to say it's there and l have seven days to pick it up. Tracking is also available on there app. Never had a problem and it's in English

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Not everybody has a choice in which delivery service is used. I have received packages delivered by DHL a few times but not for a shipment from Apple.

Shame that, because here they have to get a signature
even when the parcel is dropped off at the post office

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Can anyone help? I'm using the above tracking method with my 7 digit tracking code and tracked my phone from China it was due to land in Amsterdam earlier today but the tracker never updated, how long before I receive it here in Ireland? Thanks

Hi you can download the app make an account etc. then type in your tracking number and you should get a list of were is it has been and were it is

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

i did that, and the last update was that it had departed from SHATAX, and was due into Amsterdam earlier on today but there has been no update as to its whereabouts since or even an update to confirm its arrival in Amsterdam.

It you do a quick search on here there is a thread that will help you. Lots of members are tracking their iPhone around the world and suddenly they get a delivery.
Sometimes it's due to a delay or miscalculation but the iPhone turns up. Look under Timeline

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Can anyone help? I'm using the above tracking method with my 7 digit tracking code and tracked my phone from China it was due to land in Amsterdam earlier today but the tracker never updated, how long before I receive it here in Ireland? Thanks
I tracked my shipment from China to Amsterdam and once it was delivered in Amsterdam the tracking stopped as that was it's destination so yours is probably the same.
In the app store there is an app called Parcel, Try that, it's pretty good, you can get it on iPhone m iPhone iPad and Mac.
I used it and it did confirm delivery in Amsterdam but nothing after that, give it a try anyway.
Another thing, Your tracking number might be for a bulk shipment.

I have done that but the tracker hasn't updated in over 24 hours to say that it has reached Amsterdam, which it should have.

I have done that but the tracker hasn't updated in over 24 hours to say that it has reached Amsterdam, which it should have.
Ok, Depending on which device you're on you can go to the website through the app, That will give you more up to date info.
Click on the three dots or the settings cog wheel at the top right of the Parcel window.

Edit....Also I found the tracker did update eventually.

I am in the same situation. Tracking number provided by Apple shows the bulk parcel left Shatax and must have probably reached Amsterdam yesterday. Hope I get the delivery tomorrow because I can't live another weekend without the iPhone 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.