What's new

Iphone Making Phantom Calls!

bikela

Reaction score
The minutes on my verizon iphone 4 keep getting used up. I use the verizon website/app to keep track of my minutes. My minutes keep changing & I have started keeping track myself. These calls are not in my call log so where are they coming from? Anyone else w/the same problem? My phone is with me 24/7!!!

The minutes on my verizon iphone 4 keep getting used up. I use the verizon website/app to keep track of my minutes. My minutes keep changing & I have started keeping track myself. These calls are not in my call log so where are they coming from? Anyone else w/the same problem? My phone is with me 24/7!!!
If your iDevice is with you at all times... and it's not you making calls... then it must be a glitch in VZW's server. Contact VZW and explain the issue... have some figures ready to present to the CSR too.

I called verizon & they said everything looked fine. I then went to their store where I showed them evidence (screen shots of my usage from their website) My usage was to reset that day also but it said I was using minutes already even though I had not made any phone calls or even checked my voice mail. He said he didn't know & that I had to call verizon. I explained to him that I did already. I asked him for some documentation that I had made them aware of the situation & he then refused to speak with me & contacted mall security. Sounds like a scam to me! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE VERIZON!!!