What's new

iphone 4 BEEPS TWICE WHEN MAKING OR RECEIVING CALLS

Trixie13

Reaction score
Just moved from CA to FL and now my phone beeps twice when making and receiving calls. Verizon says they don't know. Can anyone out there help me? It's annoying me:)

I know when I was with Sprint they sent me a Airave unit because the signal at my house went from great to non existant in 6 months. When I would push the connect button to receive a call or place one I would hear three fast beeps. Sprint says it is to tell you that the call is going through the Airave unit. Are you using any of those devices that let you make calls over the internet? What about people living around you in other apartments or condo's or even houses for that matter.

Should have asked this first, does this only at your home or all the time no matter where you are at? If the later is true forget what I said above and call Verizon.

I believe this happens when using other towers besides Verizon. I also had the Airave unit with Sprint, and it was 3 light beeps. I believe the OP is referring to fairly strong beeps. I have heard it a few times when out of Verizon's coverage. I may be totaly wrong but I believe this is the case.