What's new

Deleted app

iPhoneNoob

Reaction score
After trying the crazy birds lite, I bought the full game. After playing it for a week, I decided to delete the lite version as it was taking up space. By mistake I deleted the full version. I deleted it by making all apps shake and then just deleting the app on screen. Is there any way to get the app back? I am not concerned with paying another .99c, I am more concerned with losing progress in the game. Thanks for the help.

I believe you can just hook back up to iTunes and put it back on your phone. Can't remember if you can just go through the app store and redownload it.

no as long as you "buy" it again using the same username as the original purchase it knows not to charge you again it just says you have already bought this app would you like to download for free

no as long as you "buy" it again using the same username as the original purchase it knows not to charge you again it just says you have already bought this app would you like to download for free

That's right! It looks like you will have to pay for it again but when you press buy it will tell you that is was already payed for, you can now download it, free of charge.

You wont have to buy it again at all, thats just rubbish people saying you have to pay again no u dont. Ive done this loads a times.
Just go back in the app store click buy it again, at this point it will Look as if you are buying the app but ya not i promise.
You will then get a window come up on ya phone saying you have already downloaded this app click on free.

This will be fine no props.

yah just press buy now and then a message will pop up saying are you sure you want to download this again free.. so once you pay thats it it logs your email account and you dont have to pay again as long as you use the same account

Sorry, IphoneNoob to borrow your topic here since it's similar issue.

I've loaded some free apps but some of it in greyed icon with no pictures of it with status 'Waiting....' Tried to Press > Shake Icon appearing but no 'X' at all to delete it off.

Pls advise. Thanks ~

I've loaded some free apps but some of it in greyed icon with no pictures of it with status 'Waiting....' Tried to Press > Shake Icon appearing but no 'X' at all to delete it off.

Pls advise. Thanks ~

This means they've not started downloading yet. You can only download one app at a time while the rest "wait" in a que. If your not downloading any apps then you've probably lost your internet signal since choosing to download them. When you get it back or connect to wifi they will automatically restart. I think after while it will time out and let you know it was unable to download

Pls advise. Thanks ~

This means they've not started downloading yet. You can only download one app at a time while the rest "wait" in a que. If your not downloading any apps then you've probably lost your internet signal since choosing to download them. When you get it back or connect to wifi they will automatically restart. I think after while it will time out and let you know it was unable to download
Thanks. Been 3 days like this. I'll try it via Wifi mode.

You wont have to buy it again at all, thats just rubbish people saying you have to pay again no u dont. Ive done this loads a times.
Just go back in the app store click buy it again, at this point it will Look as if you are buying the app but ya not i promise.
You will then get a window come up on ya phone saying you have already downloaded this app click on free.

This will be fine no props.

As I told you. Press buy! It will tell you that it has been payed for and than start downloading free of charge! Remember to use the AppleID that you registered and bought the app in question.

Pls advise. Thanks ~

Still not ok after few days running via Wifi. Anyway to kill the job by deleting it off ? Thanks.

waiting means its downloading its probably just takign a while to dl the file.. give it time

Pls advise. Thanks ~

Still not ok after few days running via Wifi. Anyway to kill the job by deleting it off ? Thanks.

I've never had this problem myself. I've always managed to reconnect somehow. Try syncing with iTunes. Your computer will download all the apps you've clicked to download on your phone

waiting means its downloading its probably just takign a while to dl the file.. give it time

Waiting means its in a que. There should already be one in the middle of downloading as iTunes will only let you download one at a time.