What's new

Deleted app

I have seen this on my Ipod touch... What has help for me is to do a full shutdown and then to power it back up.. seems it will then detect that something is waiting to download and will then downloading.

yah just press buy now and then a message will pop up saying are you sure you want to download this again free.. so once you pay thats it it logs your email account and you dont have to pay again as long as you use the same account

I redownloaded two apps that I deleted, when I pressed buy, I did not get any message saying if I want to download it again free. What happened, I just did not get charged for it.

yah just press buy now and then a message will pop up saying are you sure you want to download this again free.. so once you pay thats it it logs your email account and you dont have to pay again as long as you use the same account

I redownloaded two apps that I deleted, when I pressed buy, I did not get any message saying if I want to download it again free. What happened, I just did not get charged for it.

well as long as you where not charged. but it takes them a while to charge you.. firstly are you sure you downloaded the same file? with the same account? because if you did you will have seen the message. every one gets it..

@ gaz your right, sorry wasent thinking. waiting means its waiting for the other dl to finish..

as long as you pay at the first time,then next time when I download it's free.

even when you re download a free ap the same message pops up. so one day if you download it while free then the dev says it was a X day sale thing then you still download it again free

You will use your progress but you can re-download them again for free. It acts like you need to pay for it but doesn't charge you.

in itunes you can click the "Store" tab on top and check "Check for Available Downloads" in the menu and it should work.