What's new

Cydia without jailbreak

Tommydoug

Reaction score
I have a nonjailbroken iPod 4.2.1 and I want cydia without jailbreak I go no fancy apps and I want to get cydia without iTunes saying the app aint signed help
If there Is a way to jailbreak then restore and still have cydia help
The only reason why I want cydia is too have *edited*

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot have Cydia installed without jailbreaking. It defeats the purpose and discussion of piracy isn't allowed. Please read our forum rules.

It would be nice if all these cydia apps could exist with out jailbreak and with out the need to upset apple but for those who refuse to jailbreak there is app store and app store alone.

you would think by now that everyone with a iphone would know this but they dont i just dont see how thats possible

So many millions of people have the device and dont even think of jailbreak or know anything about it and dont want to either.

I just went there from my phone on safari and downloaded cydia from there and it works

I just went there from my phone on safari and downloaded cydia from there and it works

In this particular thread the user is asking for Cydia with OUT jailbreakng but what you have done with jailbreakme.com is jailbreak the device so while you have cydia you have jailbroken in order to get it

The whole reason for a jailbreak is to install cydia that's why you want to be able to jailbreak.

jesterofdeath666 said:
you would think by now that everyone with a iphone would know this but they dont i just dont see how thats possible

Look at o/p's avatar it shows a junior member,

while many will already know at lot, it takes time to learn about iOS and to sort out the truths from the often honest misconceptions, we all learn from each other - with patience in all directions surely?

crowd pleaser said:
Look at o/p's avatar it shows a junior member,

while many will already know at lot, it takes time to learn about iOS and to sort out the truths from the often honest misconceptions, we all learn from each other - with patience in all directions surely?

+1....