What's new

Current iPhone Users

I have owned very iPhone model since they were released prior to iPhones I had a series of blackberry phones as I was running my apple business at that time the iPhones were a much improvement over the blackberry so I have never looked back will have to wait until Late july to order one in Australia

G'day, I have been using iPhone for only about 2 years now and my current one is the 3G. I would have more than likely gotten the 3GS soon but now the new one is out I can't wait to get it.
I HAD every intention to get the iPad but things have changed and I will wait now for the release of the next "improved" version. WOULD LOVE to have both but have to choose one for now.

gav

I have had my 3G for almost 2 years (eligible for upgrade in August). Looking sooooo forward to this new phone.

You know they bumped everyones upgrade up to release day if your contract ends in 2010? So you could get it the 24th if you want to.

I've had my iPhone 3Gs for a year. But we have been loyal Apple enthusiasts for about 20 years. Have had most every model of computer and ipod they make. Haven't had a chance to get the ipad yet but soon, I am sure. Really looking forward to this new iPhone OS4 though.

Hey JMan09, sorry I should have added - I preordered the iphone 4 yesterday - along with thousands of others. (I read about the "anyone eligible in 2010 could go ahead and preorder - so I did". Thanks tho'

Chiky

Owned everyone. Still have my 2G. Looking forward to the better camera n flash on the iPhone4.

I've always stayed away from the iPhone because I really couldn't justify paying a lot for a phone and the monthly data plan. But the HD video and facetime convinced me to buy the new iPhone and I love it. I got the $15 data plan so I have to watch my data usage. I'm doing great so far 40MB of data usage since I got the phone 14 days ago.

ever since the 2007 iphone but i got it a few months before the 3g was released before i knew apples release cycle and that they where going to make one every year