What's new

Currently using an iPhone 3G

Zante

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone 3G for a while now and I've started to notice how slow it is in comparison to my iPad and other portable devices. Nonetheless, it has changed my life and, as many times as I've dropped it (without a case), it just sucks it up and continues to work.

Can I expect a major performance increase if I were to invest in an iPhone 4S?

My current iPhone 3G has no video camera so the 1080p recording is going to be great. I've been meaning to buy an HD camera and this justifies the price tag (faster phone + HD camera in one device).

Should I wait for iPhone 5 or just get the 4S? I'm quite tempted but what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I think you should upgrade to a 4s. I have had the 3g before in the past and it is a huge leap of change from the 3g to the 4s. You would have a video camera and camera which by the way would be w a 8 mp camera with five lenses and flash and the great ability to crop pics and make them super sharp and great along with siri which im sure u know by now can send emails and texts, and answer questions for you and much more and if you waited till the 5 came out maybe it would be ok too but, most times you can update the IOS and get the features the new one has and at most the device would just be thinner and such looking and have some changes to the internal but not major major from the 4s. I strongly recommend you upgrading to the 4s lol. As someone who has used the 3g and even the one before it , i would say to do so.