What's new

Iphone 3g/s worth it?(lots of iphone questions)

Higgins909

Reaction score
So I have been wanting a new phone for a bit then I got a gamestop giftcard browsed gamestop's site for a while and came accross the
iphone 3g 16gb and recent price drop
3gs 8gb black ($159.99 same as 3g)
Search | GameStop
so 3g vs 3gs?
I want to play this game with my cousin online sas zombie assault 3 I think its called,
he has a ipod 4g I think can iphone and ipod work together like that?
umm I watch alot of subed anime will I be able to read the subs on a iphone screen?
wifi and 3g, when im connected to my wifi will it only use wifi for the online apps?
what happens when I leave my wifi zone? and im like downloading a update will it switch to the 3g and run up the bill?
umm activating a refurbished iphone? does the iphone 3g and 3gs use the umm I guess what is standerd simcard?
then I just plug it into my computer and do somthing on itunes?
im currently using a motorola q9, can I just take out the simcard and put
it in the iphone and plug into itunes and thats it?

manny thanks,
Higgins909 :D

edit: im with atnt, need a question to answer a question just ask :)

Last edited:
The 3GS is the better of the two devices... while they appear to be the same iPhone. You can play games the same as your cousing w/ the 4G iPod. Don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to see the subs.. as long as they're propery imbedded into the video your viewing. When connected to Wifi... your iDevice will only use Wifi for data. If you happen to leave the area of the Wifi you're using... you'll start using 3G data. Yes... the iPhone 3G & 3GS use the same standard sim card as all other GSM phones. The iPhone 4 is where they started using the micro sim. Yep, just insert your sim card... plug into itunes... and follow the activation prompts.