What's new

Create your own iPhone theme here!

iPhoneUAnswer

Reaction score
Welcome,

I searched the forum but didn't find that this had been mentioned. Anyways, First this works on any, Ipod, Iphone & iPad.

di-PAA8.png

In whole the builder is easy to use and really cool once you have the finished product, you don't need to be a graphic designer or a developer to get a great looking theme is what I am trying to say.

di-T2M0.png

One amazing feature is the option to add upto 9 different home screens (if you have so many pages) But as you can see I chose to keep the first page (search page) Clear as I will chose the First picture for this, without the icon bubbles.

di-S4LM.png

As you can see here after just 3 minutes I have a really good background on my lock screen and a nice slider.

di-P612.png

Changing any Icon is also available, Input the ones they have into your theme. Or again, google let's say " Cydia Icon" and find one you like.

I shouldn't really need to say more, Apart from you need a jailbroken iPhone and Winterbaord and a spare 5 minutes. Once completed to your satisfaction, save your theme then download it to your computer. SSH into your iphone using WinScp or any other program of your choice and place the folder into Themes. Activate via winterboard and enjoy.

CodeThemed

Thanks & Enjoy!

Last edited: