What's new

bottom dock only theme?

ashleymarie90

Reaction score
i was wondering if any one new where i can find a theme where just the bottom 4 icons are there and u can see ur wholee wallpaper on the first screen

Yup, just move all of the icons off of the first page, and onto additional pages. If it makes it easier, you can rearrange icons from iTunes while connected.

ashleymarie90 said:
i was wondering if any one new where i can find a theme where just the bottom 4 icons are there and u can see ur wholee wallpaper on the first screen

Just did that But I did not use a theme I added five folders in my dock and rename them added a fifth row and sort all the apps because I have a lot of apps, now I have a clear view of all my wallpaper, use boss paper changes every 5 seconds awesome

Dock is one type of the software. By installing it in our computer we can get big icons on our computer window. Using that icons we are enter the specific window. We can enter by only one click.There are computer, recycle bin, documents, control panel, windows explorer and many icons. We can also change this icons.