What's new

post your IOS7 WORKING themes here !

mikeshauling

Reaction score
Im sure with winterboard being updated now, there are alot of us looking for themes that are working for us on IOS7.

Post any themes you guys have found that work here !

I didnt see a thread for just this , but if there is one feel free to delete this one mods !

For icons, the majority of iOS 6 supported themes that consist of an @2x.png extension to the images are compatible with iOS 7. I have Prestige HD (icons only) working on iOS 7, as well as Boss.iPad (took a bit of tweaking to get right). Other popular ones include Kiki, Soft Remix, Flat7, M'flat, iOS 6 on iOS 7, Fuccboi, Zanilla, Zanilla 2, Space Blueberry, Whiteline HD ported (unofficial but identical nearly), and some of the older themes in Cydia's theme section.

At the moment, the majority of the theme-ing scene are still manually theme-ing everything to reflect different aspects of different older themes, most icons. UI changes are generally kept in the most part, at least until the dark theme is inevitably released.

@surenix said on his blog that he'll be updating Ayecon later this week for iOS 7 support, so Ayecon users be on the lookout for an update

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Now i just wish i was savvy enough to know what all that means ! LOL You , and many others are so on top of the JB info. I feel like i know maybe 2% of what all is capable with a JB device.

As a non pc/mac wizard, i think i speak for SEVERAL members on here when i say that alot of the suggestions on here are so far above my paygrade ! HAHA

Everytime i search how to do some of your suggestions, i end up searching how to do things i just looked up in the previous search !!

I need to look for a forum for dummys/beginners i think !

Thanks for being patient and helpful with us common folk !

za2y9uzy.jpg

Thanks for that. Now i just wish i was savvy enough to know what all that means ! LOL You , and many others are so on top of the JB info. I feel like i know maybe 2% of what all is capable with a JB device.

As a non pc/mac wizard, i think i speak for SEVERAL members on here when i say that alot of the suggestions on here are so far above my paygrade ! HAHA

Everytime i search how to do some of your suggestions, i end up searching how to do things i just looked up in the previous search !!

I need to look for a forum for dummys/beginners i think !

Thanks for being patient and helpful with us common folk !

Not at all. Jailbreaking is more trial and error than by the books. Granted that it was much more flexible to mess around on older iOS and devices, playing around with your device and reading up on some aspects eventually builds into knowledge, and the same goes for a lot of things as well.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapa

How come the themes that say iOS 7 compatible, only change the icons? No UI changes like in the dial pad or text message area.

cVgVhSB.png

Color coat your icons to match your 5C (or any iPhone for that matter). The iOS 7B and 7C themes were the initial base idea, offering a black-gradient theme in the form of 7B, and a color theme for 7C. Now it's extended to Green, Blue, White, Pink and Yellow as well. More colors, more possibilities. Liven up your springboard today.

The themes are available from Cydia at zero cost courtesy of the developers, and can be downloaded by first adding the iFans repo below. Huge credits and props to the developers and contributors that made it all possible.

http://repo.ifans.com/

They all come in the package "Suite"

Sent from my iPad using Tapa