What's new

Considering switching

Henckel15

Reaction score
For those of you who switched from android to Iphone is it worth it? I read the s23 will have a 3,900 Mah battery and some are saying its not that much of an upgrade past the s22. I've considered switching to Iphone in the past but I've gotten pretty used to Iphone in general

The short answer is YES!! I did this about a year ago and have never looked back. Love iPhone!!!!! And I was a staunch Android guy.

The short answer is YES!! I did this about a year ago and have never looked back. Love iPhone!!!!! And I was a staunch Android guy.
If possible could you tell me what are the things that made you prefer an iPhone over an Android? What is something that Android misses out on which Apple does really well?

I've been an android user since the first version of android. I did have an iphone6, however I got rid of it because Apple was still pretty far behind android at that time. I recently got an iphone 14 pro max and I really like it. I got it because my employer won't allow me to receive work emails on an android device, and I was tired of carrying 2 phones around. There's really nothing one can do that the other can't. It's just a matter of personal preference now.