What's new

considering a switch

i12321i

Reaction score
Broken English warning !

I am currently an android user and I was happy with it until few months after using the device next thing happened : black screen , force closes , random freezes for no reason etc.. It drives me crazy. I was looking for alternatives and stopped at ios but few things bugg me. From the research I did , it turns out jail breaking isn't an option for me sence it has pretty similar problems to android , crashes , freezes etc. I want something stable that just work .Don't care much about customization , but my problem is here : no torrent app available in the app store and no simple mp3 downloader app of any kind -.- . I'm a huge movie fan and have been useing torrent sites from 2006 I think . I aways find what I want its just perfect. Is there anyway to download movies for free torrent like on stock iPhone ? I am also considering wp8 but likeing better the iPhone mainly because of the support , build quality and size
?

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It'll crash if you fiddle with the wrong system files or if you install an incompatible tweak. If you manage and prune your jailbreak, you won't have problems.

ardchoille

Reaction score
I'm an ex-android developer who switched to iOS. I jail broke my iPhone 4S but removed the jailbreak later. The reason I feel that jail breaking isn't needed for my purposes is that iOS works perfectly fine as is. Rooting an android device improves performance but iOS doesn't really need a performance boost. I bought the iPhone 5 this month and don't ever plan to jailbreak it. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, some folks like to tinker.

Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.

OP
I

i12321i

Reaction score
Lets say i jb and download just torrent remote and bunch of mp3 downloaders from cydia . Nothing else , no tweaks , no nothng and continue to use it as a stock device . Is that going to affect the performance (lag , freezes , apps not working properly , bugs , batt life etc..) ?

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as they're compatible with your device + iOS combination, you won't have a problem. Bugs, app not working, battery life, freezes and lag is more developer end than user-end. Again, if it's compatible with your device + iOS, it's like running a stock iPhone with enhanced features.

OP
I

i12321i

Reaction score
As long as they're compatible with your device + iOS combination, you won't have a problem. Bugs, app not working, battery life, freezes and lag is more developer end than user-end. Again, if it's compatible with your device + iOS, it's like running a stock iPhone with enhanced features.
Ok , sounds perfect .
Thank you Sir :) god bless .

Latest posts