What's new

iPhone 3Gs Safari problem

cr3ckzor

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have a pretty rare problem as I don't find someone on the forums to have a problem like this. When I want to start Safari on my iPhone it just is freezed and can't do anything until it after a few seconds just crashes back to home screen. I tried many things.. From clearing cache and data, rebooting, restarting, resprining, hard reset (or how is it called), reseting network setting but nothing helped.
Please help me, I can't find a solution! :(
And btw. here's a video on youtube I posted on this problem, hope it helps!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop bumping this thread, please!

You are on an international forum and many people have not even had a chance to SEE your first post, let alone respond. Not only are you annoying someone who may have stopped in to help, you are breaking one of the forum's rules (no "bumping threads until after 48 hours have passed with no response).

I can't advise you about your issue but I CAN advise you to have a bit of patience. I am sure someone will be along to help.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPhoneForums.net

I found a solution! I removed AdBlock and it works smoothly now. Installed AdBlocker instead and it's working nice now. Hope this helps someone and sorry for the bumping.
Topic can be locked. :)