What's new

Itunes Error 3014 & Safari crashing

Kenneth

Reaction score
Ok so got my Iphone 4 for a few days now.
Jailbroken it and i'm expiercing the Safari crash on google effect sadly enough.
Here's an example i found on youtube : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgL6gdpOBEY[/ame]

So every site works , but when Google is loaded , it just crashes and goes to homescreen.

Also i tried to reinstal the 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 Version on the Iphone 4 To get rid of the Safari problem. Always Getting the 3014 Error at Itunes.
Tried a few things, Other cable , usb , other PC , Hotspot shield...
Any help is veyr welcome because i'm not gonne keep buying apps and then lose em.

Also cant load the Apps i bought on my Ipod/Iphone to Itunes. So if i restore the Iphone/ipod ill lose all bought Apps...

Regardz Kenneth

Also tried to put him in recovery Mode , didnt work...
Wanne get this problem sorted out asap please help me!

Well if it's working on another pc DFU mode won't help..... Somethings up with iTunes/Internet connection..computer..ect

Well if it's working on another pc DFU mode won't help..... Somethings up with iTunes/Internet connection..computer..ect
i tried it and it doesnt work indeed....

Eumh i coulndt Restore it on laptop either , same error 3014

Give apple a call and let them walk you thru it. Hopefully they will know a bit more about what specific error you are getting.

Ive also tried this , but if i run as admin and i try to open the file that is listed. It simply isnt there! and if i just open it , delete the line and try to save it, i cant...

Edit : Got it to work But getting another Error , i renamed the Hosts file to hosts 1 and made the adjustments showed in that link.
But now getting the 3194 Error. Searching the web now , but any help is welcome!

Last edited:

Ive also tried this , but if i run as admin and i try to open the file that is listed. It simply isnt there! and if i just open it , delete the line and try to save it, i cant...

What error do you get?? It's just a text file? You need to open it with notepad

3194 Error at itunes. Saw that it is a network issue and need to adjust Hosts file again. But it didnt work , so i'm stuck again...

3194 Error at itunes. Saw that it is a network issue and need to adjust Hosts file again. But it didnt work , so i'm stuck again...

Some Questions for you

1, Are you trying to restore to 4.0.1 , 4.0.2 or 4.0.1 custom?
2, Have you ever in the past edited your host fileto point to Suariks server?
3, What version of Itunes are you running?
4, Mac or PC?
5, Do you have access to another mac / PC?
6, What state is your iphone in now? Apple Logo? Recovery Screen?

1, trying to go to 4.0.1 dont know what u mean by custom. just downloaded a 4.0.1 ( iPhone3,1_4.0.1_8A306_Restore )
2, Sorry but what is Suariks server ( 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com ) is what theres in Hosts.
3, 9.2.1.5 ( Gotta run 9.2+ to be able to Iphone 4 in itunes.
4, PC , i do not own a Mac
5, Yes... 2 other laptops , One is XP one is W7
6, Iphone is just running now. i had it in DFU mode to try and restore it.
DFU or recovery , dont know whats the diffrense. 10 Sec home&lock , then release lock hold home 10 and Itunes detects it , iphone 4 was blackscreened but Itunes saw it as DFU mode ( or recovery ).