What's new

My iPhone 4s has been hacked

teacherman1

Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone here has encountered this problem but I thought I'd give it a try.

So someone has hacked into my iPhone 4s and has been sending my contacts and myself harrasing text messages. They have also sent text messages as me to my contacts as me. I am guessing they have some sort of computer program that can hack into my iPhone and generate random numbers because most every time its a different number.

I have downloaded a blacklist app and have added this person's number to this app. The only problem that I have run into is that I think this person uses some sort of computer program to generate random numbers to txt me on. I am not sure if there is an app or some software to download to firewall my iPhone. The whole thing is a mystery to me because I am not sure what this person can see and access through my phone.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thank you for any help

Completely back up your device manually. Back up your contacts, your notes, your informatino, etc. Restore your device as a new device, and manually sync back everything in the rare case that your device is bugged.