What's new

Someone has hacked my iPhone...HELP!

jonathanml86

Reaction score
I have 100% proof (based on tested text messages and the alledged hacker referencing the message contents)
>100% that a cowoker has hacked my iPhone. First let me state, that said hacker has never had physical access to my phone. Also, my phone is not jail broken so SSH option has no been enabled. Although, I was under the impression that SSH is always someway or another accessible with out without jailbreaking the device.

I really would like to pinpoint how he has figured out my information that was sent in a SMS to someone else, because he is talking about things in context, and he CLEARLY knows what was said in the SMS. Again, he has never physically had access to my phone.

Can anyone please give me some advice, pointers, methods, etc etc etc on how to fix this creep from gaining my personal information..

Thanks in advance

The possibility of your device being hacked without physical alteration is unlikely unless you're the NSA or have NSA clearance to do so. More than likely they've accessed a backup of your device somewhere with your data backed up onto it.

OR, and this is the most likely explanation, they have read the text messages because they have access to the phone that received them.

I would have to agree with those comments, you need to look closer to home i think for an explanation.