What's new

Crazy Iphone 4S Problem

CDs

Reaction score
I have a Sprint Iphone 4s. Recently I picked up a new contact and after texting the person back and forth for a couple hours got a text from the same number saying "This is *name*, i think you guys accidentally included me in a group text." The person who interrupted into the text conversation was my mother but the text was listed as coming from my friends number. I went to check out her iphone 5 and you could clearly read the the entire conversation i had with my friend on her phone. The conversation was listed under my friends number and didnt include my number anywhere. It was not a group text. I deleted the contact from my phone and turned off imessage and group texting and tried texting my friend again. I had my phone in one hand and my moms in the other. The text left my phone and about 40 seconds later a response from my friends number showed up on my mothers phone, yet my phone recieved no response. It seems to only be happening with this one contact and im afraid to text people because I dont want my conversations ending up on random peoples phones. We do share an itunes and sprint account if that helps or if anybody knows what could cause this.