What's new

considering a switch

i12321i

Reaction score
Broken English warning !

I am currently an android user and I was happy with it until few months after using the device next thing happened : black screen , force closes , random freezes for no reason etc.. It drives me crazy. I was looking for alternatives and stopped at ios but few things bugg me. From the research I did , it turns out jail breaking isn't an option for me sence it has pretty similar problems to android , crashes , freezes etc. I want something stable that just work .Don't care much about customization , but my problem is here : no torrent app available in the app store and no simple mp3 downloader app of any kind -.- . I'm a huge movie fan and have been useing torrent sites from 2006 I think . I aways find what I want its just perfect. Is there anyway to download movies for free torrent like on stock iPhone ? I am also considering wp8 but likeing better the iPhone mainly because of the support , build quality and size
?

It'll crash if you fiddle with the wrong system files or if you install an incompatible tweak. If you manage and prune your jailbreak, you won't have problems.

I'm an ex-android developer who switched to iOS. I jail broke my iPhone 4S but removed the jailbreak later. The reason I feel that jail breaking isn't needed for my purposes is that iOS works perfectly fine as is. Rooting an android device improves performance but iOS doesn't really need a performance boost. I bought the iPhone 5 this month and don't ever plan to jailbreak it. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, some folks like to tinker.

Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.

Lets say i jb and download just torrent remote and bunch of mp3 downloaders from cydia . Nothing else , no tweaks , no nothng and continue to use it as a stock device . Is that going to affect the performance (lag , freezes , apps not working properly , bugs , batt life etc..) ?

As long as they're compatible with your device + iOS combination, you won't have a problem. Bugs, app not working, battery life, freezes and lag is more developer end than user-end. Again, if it's compatible with your device + iOS, it's like running a stock iPhone with enhanced features.

As long as they're compatible with your device + iOS combination, you won't have a problem. Bugs, app not working, battery life, freezes and lag is more developer end than user-end. Again, if it's compatible with your device + iOS, it's like running a stock iPhone with enhanced features.
Ok , sounds perfect .
Thank you Sir :) god bless .