What's new

Cigerette

I smoked for fifty years and slowly changed over to e-Cigs (Volcano), . It has been 6 months now and I have not smoked regular cigarettes. I do use the e-cig Vapor method and it worked for me. I save about $400.00 US/month and feel great. Took me several trials with different brands before staying with the Volcano brand from Hawaii. They are very popular here and many people have been able to move away from smoking tobacco to puffing water vapor with small amount of nicotine in glycerine and food grade glycol. These three ingredients are said to been fairly safe compared to the carcinogenic tobacco smoke that has addicted so many.
This may not be for everyone but did the trick for me. I am very happy about kicking the habit.
Regular smokes contain 5200 ingredients where as vapor has three ingredients. I personally suggest ever regular smoker to try vaping.
Save yourself. Give it a chance. I had smoked a pack a day. Now I spend about $40.00US/month.
In the "60's" , I was in the USMC and we would
get smokes for free. Now I'm smoke free and feel better than ever. Help yourself. Good luck !
I hope people who smoke get to read this and understand that I had tried ever other method without success over the years and this really
works. The. Cheaper ones are not reliable and the one I use cost me initially $60.00US. Well worth it. Check out "Volcano e-Cigs" online.

Last edited:
I must admire you... You have quite the patience and endurance there...
I feel like i smoke more and more day by day... Any tips to keep it low?

Working out keep mind busy

a3edu5yg.jpg

Lol

Smoking feels good especially after meals... Or there any other opinions on it?