What's new

Cigerette

I smoke 15 smokes a day, What's your daily routine?

I started when I was 19 and gave up at the age of 55, about 2 years ago. It feels real good! It's difficult to give up when your wife smokes!

I started when I was 19 and gave up at the age of 55, about 2 years ago. It feels real good! It's difficult to give up when your wife smokes!

I can imagine that, am 24 now & i started smoking when i was only 18 thanks to some what you might call bad company...

I smoke 3 a day I'm down to two cigs a day it makes a difference

I smoke 3 a day I'm down to two cigs a day it makes a difference

I must admire you... You have quite the patience and endurance there...
I feel like i smoke more and more day by day... Any tips to keep it low?

I started when I was about 15 and quit when I was 25. 10 days after my daughter was born. Went cold turkey but wanted to make sure to stay healthy. Biggest downside to quitting is weight gain. When I smoked tho I was a camel lights person.

I started when I was about 15 and quit when I was 25. 10 days after my daughter was born. Went cold turkey but wanted to make sure to stay healthy. Biggest downside to quitting is weight gain. When I smoked tho I was a camel lights person.

Cheers...

I used to smoke so much but I one day stopped and before I knew it years had passed and I did not notice,

I used to smoke benson and hedges then went to Marlboro Lights, tried Chinese ones and it was like smoking silk I could of smoked 10000 of them in a row, then had a few of them with friends to be social recently (like a month ago now).. but it had been so long that I got a head rush and feel sick and the smell and taste of smokes now is horrible.. nasty stuff

I used to smoke so much but I one day stopped and before I knew it years had passed and I did not notice,

I used to smoke benson and hedges then went to Marlboro Lights, tried Chinese ones and it was like smoking silk I could of smoked 10000 of them in a row, then had a few of them with friends to be social recently (like a month ago now).. but it had been so long that I got a head rush and feel sick and the smell and taste of smokes now is horrible.. nasty stuff
well done for giving it up :)

thanks, not only is it saving my health but the amount of cash I would of given for smokes, the thousands has gone to buying my fiance stuff lmao
ah well it's well spent then ;)

ah well it's well spent then ;)

you know it ;) 1.5k alone for 2 days in paris lol and soon 6 in russia.

a lot of people at my work are now smoking the electric smokes now instead as its legal to smoke inside and with out the tar and chemicals

In one week... Their all done...:p
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373032142.533012.jpg