What's new

my wife have an affair out ,how can i do ?

I really respect the replies and it could be working if your wife got even some deep relation with you.

maybe she will leave me ,but I will go on

We are, what we are, mate. We can definitely change how act with effort but we are still the same. divorce her, mate.

Hello did you take some step? I hope you people might settle your problem in this time span.

ilimiao said:
I really love her so much ,i can do anything for her
I just want to do something to change her mind .I am so sad

Be hard for anyone to give accurate council as manny factors make or break a relationship.

Perhaps tell her you know she is cheating and making you miserable, see if she is interested in going to a marriage councillor to get trained help for you both.

I really feel your agony, but taking matters into your own hands especially using any violence towards her or the other person, will not bring her running back into your arms like some soppy movie script, but likely you will be spending time in prison. being vindictive will only eat you up inside and give her more reason to end your relationship.

If the relationship is looking that bad, better to pull out and find someone more faithful who truly loves you, so you get the happiness you seek and deserve.

I hope you make the right decision, never act in anger!