What's new

can't sign out from icloud, invalid email

enterprise nx-01

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to sign out from iCloud on my father's iPhone. In a way that i can't understand -possibly my father's mistake- it's been signed in with an email address that we're not even aware of (it contains our surname). When i try to sign out, it asks me for the password of this ID and i don't have one. I also can't use password reminder since i can't access the e-mail account either. How can i overcome this problem? Thanks anyway

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

There's no way to bypass this. If the email address doesn't exist, and you don't know the password of this ID, you'll have to contact Apple. You'll need to prove your father's ownership (billing, e.g.), or else they won't help.

We can't help you. Sorry!

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

There's no way to bypass this. If the email address doesn't exist, and you don't know the password of this ID, you'll have to contact Apple. You'll need to prove your father's ownership (billing, e.g.), or else they won't help.

We can't help you. Sorry!

Thanks for your help :) I've already tried to contact apple support US but they told me it would take days. I'll now try the Turkish service for this issue.