What's new

Can't compose on Yahoo Mail

Myron

Reaction score
Whenever I go on my Yahoo Mail Account, a message appears saying that I never set-up a password. Yet, I can easily read my incoming mail. I've searched for a place to give my password but can't find it. I see at the bottom of the page an option to sign-out, but how could I sign-out if I never signed-in using a password? As a result, I see no page for composing a new e-mail on my 3GS. What am I forgetting? Thanks.

Try deleting your account completely. Reset your phone and add it again.

Happened to me all of a suddeon once. This sorted it with msn...

I dont use the mail function on the iphone. I downloaded an email app that lets you link your email address. The app is called mailprolite. Thats the paid version but there is a free version too. Try that.

Whenever I go on my Yahoo Mail Account, a message appears saying that I never set-up a password. Yet, I can easily read my incoming mail. I've searched for a place to give my password but can't find it. I see at the bottom of the page an option to sign-out, but how could I sign-out if I never signed-in using a password? As a result, I see no page for composing a new e-mail on my 3GS. What am I forgetting? Thanks.
I use Yahoo Mail. I went to
Settings->Mail,contacts,calendar->Yahoo!->Account->
Enter your name, email addr password.