What's new

HT sign out of your email account?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I have several email accounts, and I evidently signed in to one of them when I set up my iPhone. I wanted to check email on one of my other email accounts, but I don't know where to go to sign out, then sign in to a different account. I didn't see it anywhere in Settings --> Mail. (I use Yahoo mail, btw).

There's a disable option for your default mail account found in the settings -> mail of your iPhone. You could also use Safari to log in and out of multiple e-mail accounts.

Awesome to know this! Thanks! Also, do you know if it's possible to access multiple Facebook accounts. I have my default one set up, but would love for my husband to be able to check his from time to time.

For multiple Facebook accounts, you could use the Facebook app for iPhone as well as using Safari or other browsers such as Rockmelt for other accounts :)

Awesome to know this! Thanks! Also, do you know if it's possible to access multiple Facebook accounts. I have my default one set up, but would love for my husband to be able to check his from time to time.

Yes just log in an account and log out that account and log in another one and so on.

I have several email accounts, and I evidently signed in to one of them when I set up my iPhone. I wanted to check email on one of my other email accounts, but I don't know where to go to sign out, then sign in to a different account. I didn't see it anywhere in Settings --> Mail. (I use Yahoo mail, btw).

This may not seem apparent from the user interface but you can have more than one email account on your iPhone under iOS4. I currently have 6 loaded. 5 are auto checking email and one is only used for its calendar.