What's new

Can't play WMV file in iphone4?

Then you will need to download MOVIE PLAYER or CINEX PLAYER from the application store, they are not for free so... And for the video conversion here is the name, TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTOR 2.7 i just noticed that it wasn't for free, still if you need an activation method, feel free to PM me.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

It's ok. I'm not converting anymore as I have seen the video on desktop. I think it's only this file. The rest is playing fine. THanks for your contribution.

Try iFile WMV Player
iFile WMV Player for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

✔ File Manager
*.You can use iFile to move files from computer(Windows,Mac,Linux) to your iPhone/iTouch with WIFI.
*.You don't need to install any software on your computer,just open your web browser and you can manage the files which on your iPhone/iTouch.
*.You can upload files in any format to your iPhone/iTouch or download files from your iPhone/iTouch by using a web browser.Another view,iFile makes your iPhone/iTouch to a memory disk.
*.You can create a directory in your iPhone/iTouch.
*.You can open the most of the file formats.

✔ Movie Play
- supports WMV formats

✔Other
* Simple & handy UI
* Progress of the uploading files
* Share files by Email attachment $IMG_0095.jpg

The following article will introduce a step by step guide on how to fast convert all kinds of movies/music like MKV, WMV, AVI, MP4, WTV, MOV, CAF, WMA, and FLAC to successfully play on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS at iPhone 5 Converter: Convert Video to Play AVI,WMV,MKV on iPhone 5

This guide applies to:

Convert various video and audio to play on iPhone on Mac or Windows.
Convert and play WMV on iPhone
Convert and play 1080p, 720p MKV on iPhone
Convert and play all kinds of AVI movies like DV-AVI, Divx-AVI, Xvid-AVI, and HD-AVI on iPhone
Convert and play MPG in MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 on iPhone
Convert and play 1080p, 1080i, 720p AVCHD in MTS, M2T, and M2TS on iPhone