What's new

Can Someone Explain Gevey Sims

TSGTBARCLAY

Reaction score
I have noticed that there are allot of different Gevey Sims out there like the regular, pro, and ultra. Even a Gevey in a blue package. Can some please explain what these are and the differences between them and how they work.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

The ones in the blue package are knockoffs, stay away from them they do not work. What you are looking for is "Gevey Ultra SIM" it comes in a red package for around $30, best place to buy is at AppleNBerry, that way you know you are getting the real deal.

Jmills87 said:
The ones in the blue package are knockoffs, stay away from them they do not work. What you are looking for is "Gevey Ultra SIM" it comes in a red package for around $30, best place to buy is at AppleNBerry, that way you know you are getting the real deal.

Will the Gevey work on a new iPhone 4?

Will the Gevey work on a new iPhone 4?

yes i'm using it right now
you have to put it under your micro sim(you hace to cut your sim a little bit)
but the catch is whenever you restart your device you have to perform some stuff that it takes about a minute before you use your device

but i recently came across this

*** LINK REMOVED: please do not post links to external sites ***

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it will not work the iPhone4S, Gevey is not compatible with the iOS5 baseband.

Didn't Think TSGTBARCLAY was talking about 4S!!!
Sorry if i gave the wrong information

gevey works with iphone 4 with ios4 and ios 5(with preserved baseband)
but it doesn't work with iphone 4S

sorry Jmills87 i'm new to this site and didn't know about the external link, won't happen again

Do the new iPhone 4's still ship with 4.3.5 or with iOS 5? Does anyone know?

Do the new iPhone 4's still ship with 4.3.5 or with iOS 5? Does anyone know?

It all depends. They might still have stock of iPhones with 4.3.5 or they might be out of stock and only shipping them with iOS5 now, it depends on where you live, where you buy it from and how much traffic the store that you buy it from gets.

Wouldn't the box say iOS 5? Cause didn't the iPhone 4S have iOS 5 on the outside of the box?

Awwww man, are you sure the Gevey in a blue package won't work? I got one somehow and it has been giving me a severe headache, so I'm thinking it is definitely fake. Please respond

I recently bought an iPhone unlocked with a gevey sim card on 5.1.1.... Is there a way to get rid of the gevey unlock and then factory unlock the iPhone 4s for t-mobile? I am sick and tired of trying to get the sms and mms to work....

I recently bought an iPhone unlocked with a gevey sim card on 5.1.1.... Is there a way to get rid of the gevey unlock and then factory unlock the iPhone 4s for t-mobile? I am sick and tired of trying to get the sms and mms to work....

AppleNBerry provides an IMEI unlocking service for $150, that's your only other option unless the phone is locked to AT&T and you are the original owner.