What's new

Trouble with gevey sim!!!

Pfl212

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I been using a gevey sim for about a month and just a couple days ago it just lost service completely and my iPhone won't even detect it anymore. When I insert the gevey with my sim my iPhone tells me that there's no sim card detected, but when I insert my tmobile sim by itself without the gevey it shows one signal bar meaning its not unlocked but atleast it detected it. So what I'm wondering is why isn't my gevey getting recognized? I bought four from a guy off eBay and none of them work now. What's going on?? Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have face this problem but now sorted with some careful steps.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have been using this give for over 4 months in India , suddenly since yesterday it says sim not installed
Tried all combinations ...... Any help please

Try to operate the phone without sim & try to insert gevey sim in on position.It will give 112 screen and then easy to operate

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Hi guys,
I just trying to bring my iphone 4 IOS 4.1 bb 2.10.4 to life after almost a year waiting for unlocking.
I live in Israel and the Iphone bought from U.S and activate in Apple official store with AT&T Sim inside, due I do not sign any contract with AT&T, so my iphone is actually locked.

At last, Gevey came with solution turbo SIM, so i got one of my own.
I followed all Gevey instruction as describe in the manual guide (4 steps), and as post in the web (youtube videos).

i am facing 2 problem :
1) The wellcome page keep displaying empty blank black page with the two buttons at the bottom
2) "Different SIM detected" this annoying message popup all the time and avoiding me to complete the unlocking

I did not jailbreak my Iphone yet. should I ?
Is their any way to start using my Iphone as a phone soon ?

Thanks for the help

Hi guys,
I just trying to bring my iphone 4 IOS 4.1 bb 2.10.4 to life after almost a year waiting for unlocking.
I live in Israel and the Iphone bought from U.S and activate in Apple official store with AT&T Sim inside, due I do not sign any contract with AT&T, so my iphone is actually locked.

At last, Gevey came with solution turbo SIM, so i got one of my own.
I followed all Gevey instruction as describe in the manual guide (4 steps), and as post in the web (youtube videos).

i am facing 2 problem :
1) The wellcome page keep displaying empty blank black page with the two buttons at the bottom
2) "Different SIM detected" this annoying message popup all the time and avoiding me to complete the unlocking

I did not jailbreak my Iphone yet. should I ?
Is their any way to start using my Iphone as a phone soon ?

Thanks for the help

Wait for the untethered jailbreak then jailbreak your phone. Then purchase gevey sim ultra from applenberry.com. It's the only real official gevey out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk