What's new

IOS5 not workin with Gevey

Rachit

Reaction score
Hi, I really need an urgent help on this. I am from India and was using this Apple iphone 4(factory locked)thru gevey turbo sim which i got it from America . Last night i upgraded it to ios5. But now its not working. PLS pLS help somebody..!!
have the original AT&T sim, but that will do? And how?? Please help, m stuckkkk;(;(
I dint preserve my baseband. Now wat can I do? Pls help..!!
Just now i tried usin my AT&T sim so the phone has started but Gevey is not workin.. Currently I have pro with me..Pls help.. BB is now 4.11.08;(;( I would b highly obliged..!!

Rachit said:
Hi, I really need an urgent help on this. I am from India and was using this Apple iphone 4(factory locked)thru gevey turbo sim which i got it from America . Last night i upgraded it to ios5. But now its not working. PLS pLS help somebody..!!
have the original AT&T sim, but that will do? And how?? Please help, m stuckkkk;(;(
I dint preserve my baseband. Now wat can I do? Pls help..!!
Just now i tried usin my AT&T sim so the phone has started but Gevey is not workin.. Currently I have pro with me..Pls help.. BB is now 4.11.08;(;( I would b highly obliged..!!

I'm under the impression that a gevey sim requires jailbreaking. If you upgraded to ios 5 and not running the tethered jailbreak that's available would explain why you're gevey sim isn't working.

I am really stuck with 4.11.08. any help ?!! I downloaded official 4.3.5 restore, will that help to restore baseband 4.10.1?

thanks in advance for any idea

dan4m said:
I am really stuck with 4.11.08. any help ?!! I downloaded official 4.3.5 restore, will that help to restore baseband 4.10.1?

thanks in advance for any idea

From what I know. You can downgrade back to 4.x.x from iOS 5. But i don't think you can change your baseband back. Might be wrong on this. I'll try to research.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

There is a way to use your iphone with differente carriers without unlocking. I just bought this thing on ebay called "gmate bluetooth" and it works fine without any problems. Check it out on youtube as well.